1.YC Series Single Phase Capacitor Start Asynchronous Motor
2.100% copper wire
3.Stable operation and high universality
Features & Application
- YC series motors are of IP44 totally enclosed FAN cooled (TEFC) heavy-duty single-phase induction motors. The mounting dimension is fully conformed to IEC standard.
- YC series heavy-duty single-phase capacitor start motors are suitable for driving small machines and water pumps, especiaIIy for families or workshops where only single-phase eIectric suppIy are available conforming to" lEC" design.
- YC series motors are integrated with up-to-date design, best quality materials construction, and possess the feature of pleasant-looking appearance, outstanding performance, easy maintenance. They also concentrate the advantages of large starting torque, smooth turning, low temperature rise, low noise and great overload performance.
- YC Motor are capacitor starting when rated outputs is 3HP or below, within rated voltage and 50 Hz, the starting torque is three times more than the rated torque and 60 Hz is 2.75 times more; Motors for 4 HP or over are of capacitor starting and run type.
- Ambient temperature: -15°C≤θ≤40°C
- Altitude: Not more than 1000m
- Operation Mode: Consecutive (S1)
Products Standard :
Motor product labeling confirms to the following rules: Series Code + Frame Size + Iron Core Length No. + Motor Poles
Example: YC 90 S - 2
YC_means induction motor
90_the second part means the height of motor center (when the motor has no foot, it is same to motor with foot)
S_the third part means the base iron core length no. (S-Short Base, M-Medium Base, L-Long Base)
2_the forth part means the motor poles, this is a 2 poles motor, synchronous speed is 3000 r/min (50Hz); 3600 r/min (60Hz)
|MODEL||POWER||INLET/OUTLET(Inch)||Q.MAX (l/min)||H.MAX(m)||S.HEAD (m)|
Product Categories : Vortex Pump